Full Stack Developer
The Developer is responsible for development, design, testing, installation, and maintenance of software systems according to stated business requirements. This includes working individually, collaborating with other team members and vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Technology
- At least 4 years of direct work experience in application and software development
- Strong written and oral communication skills and ability to solve problems quickly.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and independently with minimal supervision is essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to operate in a collaborative environment.
- IntelliJ IDEA, Maven
- SQL Server, SQL
- CI/CD, Azure DevOps
- Git, Swagger
- Experience in working in Agile methodologies.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 714 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Ice Hockey Team