The Maintenance Technician is responsible for effective preventative and planned maintenance of site assets as well as troubleshooting and repairing mechanical systems including but not limited to HVAC, electrical, plumbing, refrigeration, and carpentry at our venue.
- Plan, direct, coordinate, and review the work plan for facility maintenance and operations.
- Participate in the development and administration of the Operation budget; forecast and additional funds needed for equipment, materials, and supplies
- Perform maintenance on electrical systems (replace light bulbs and receptacles, etc.)
- Troubleshoot necessary repairs throughout facility concession stands on equipment including but not limited to sinks, ice machines, general repairs, etc.
- Able to operate a forklift
- Maintain knowledge of changes in pertinent Federal, State and Local regulations
- Assist with other event and operational tasks as needed to help the overall success of the building
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,497 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private University, CA
Sports Media Company
Professional Ice Hockey League