Second Maintenance Technician
- A minimum education level of a High School Diploma or GED.
- 1+ years hands-on experience in public assembly venues or large commercial buildings.
- A willingness to be trained with HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical equipment.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to interpret construction and other technical drawings and documents.
- Ability to read, write and understand English in a working environment.
- Works effectively under pressure and/or stringent schedule to produce accurate results.
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal skills required; ability to interact with all levels of staff including management.
- Must possess forklift operator certification or be capable of completing certification on the job.
- Must be able to use hand tools, power tools and ladders.
- Must be able to walk, stand, bend, climb stairs, lift fifty (50) pounds, and work on catwalks and man lifts at high elevations.
- Must be able to work indoors and outdoors, subject to adverse conditions.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,527 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
TN, Public University
Sports and Entertainment Venue
FL - University