Part-time Freelance Media Technician
We are seeking a part-time freelance media technician who has knowledge and hands-on experience in broadcast processes, systems, and operations. This job must be able to work 24/7 in shifts, and is responsible for all LTO requests made by the company.
- Fulfill LTO media and metadata needs for several internal and external stakeholders such as production, post-production, broadcast operations media asset management systems.
- Process requests through media management systems and tag metadata when required.
- Complete client requests on time, as well as tasks that are assigned in iNews.
- Receive deliveries of tapes and notify stakeholders of receipt.
- Communicate with Production, Post Production, and the Assignment Desk to ensure all workflows are properly execute.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,541 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Media Company
Soccer Club, CA
Sporting and Entertainment