Account Executive - Athletic Ticket Sales
- Sells season tickets, mini plans and group tickets to collegiate athletic events by prospecting, networking, generating leads, and cold calling individuals and companies and organizations by telephone, letter or in-person.
- Cultivates relationships within the community and region to establish networks and generate leads.
- Meets with area organizations and companies to sell season tickets and group packages.
- Renews current ticket holder base yearly.
- Works various athletic events, which may include nights and weekends, to assist with game promotions and to act as a liaison for ticket holders and group contacts.
- Utilizes and maintains an electronic database to access customer information.
- Attends and participates in departmental meetings focusing on revenue generation.
- Provides weekly updates to supervisor, regarding sales performance, appointment reviews, and other customer service issues.
- Travels to various offices in the Mobile area.
- Regular and prompt attendance.
- Ability to work schedule as defined and additional hours as required.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field from an accredited institution as approved and accepted by the university.
- One year of related experience in ticket sales and/or ticket operations.
- Master's degree is preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,873 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime