Director of Ticket Sales
- Create all ticket sales inventory packages
- Create group sales catalog on a yearly basis.
- Sell ticket sales packages as an individual contributor; while leading the sales team
- Work with Ticket Operations to regularly obtain and update sales reports and renewal tracking for review by senior management
- Provide additional analytics and sales information as requested by senior management
- Provide outstanding customer service to new and existing season ticket accounts by creating programs to engage with the accounts during the game, provide business program amenities, and making phone calls during the season and off-season to ensure consistent personalized contact
- Work with Corporate Sales to develop new sponsor relationships related to tickets
- Develop and manage ticket sales department budget
- Responsible to manage the database and CRM system, and to ensure ticket sales staff uses the technology per company policy
- Supervise and direct all sales staff handling the following
- Setting appointments over the phone with customers and company decision-makers and tailoring ticket packages according to the company’s needs
- Selling and renewing season seat and group accounts
- Contacting group leaders through the database and through new leads to develop new group sales
- Provide training to Account Executives as outlined by senior management in ticket sales strategies
- Oversee the hiring of sales interns and sales staff
- Responsible for creating a productive sales culture where Account Executives are held accountable for goals, perform and enjoy their workplace
- Develop and managing individual compensation plans.
- Assist with sales strategy, pricing, and management of Special Events
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required.
- Candidate must have 3-4 years minimum ticket sales management experience with a proven track record of both management and individual sales success.
- Previous experience managing and training staff required.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong sales and managerial instincts and the ability to learn from others.
- Strong computer and analytical skills, including experience with Microsoft Excel
- Solid organizational and time management skills.
- The ability to work long hours, including weekends, and holidays as necessary.
- The ability to lead others to high-performance of their job functions while teaching them the why’s and how’s.
- Recruiting and hiring experience is necessary.
- Experience developing junior-level team players a must.
- Exceptional customer service skills required.
- Strong analytical skills.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Sports & Entertainment
Minor League Baseball Team