Sales & Service Consultant
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Selling tickets, depending on the property, may include sports such as Football, Men’s & Women’s Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Wrestling, Water Polo, Volleyball, Gymnastics and others.
- Inventory available for sale may include, but is not limited to: season tickets, season ticket upgrades, upsells & add-ons, group ticket packages, partial/mini-plan packages, and single game tickets.
- Meet or exceed weekly and monthly sales goals while exceeding client expectations in value and customer service.
- Grow sales significantly each week by attracting additional business leads.
- Be prepared to sell on behalf of the Athletics Department & The Aspire Group.
- Maintain computerized records of all prospects and customers within the ticketing database.
- Make up to 75 calls a day.
- Availability to work Athletic events including home games and special events.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by manager.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Desire to start and grow a career in the sports ticket sales industry or collegiate athletics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sport Management or related field.
- Computer proficient (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook) and detail oriented.
- Previous customer service or retail sales experience; display a genuine desire to help people.
- Excellent communication, presentation and listening skills.
- Professional image and demeanor.
- Ability to work well with others and comfortable taking initiative.
- Ability to work nights and weekends.
- Ticket sales helpful, but not required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,914 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Collegiate Sports Health and Wellness
Collegiate Sports (LA)
Minor League Baseball
Youth Soccer Club