- Serve as highly visible expert on the app, engaging with fans and troubleshooting any issues
- Answer fan questions and assist with Mobile Entry, Ticketing, and Wallet signup pregame
- Work closely with the key team members on increasing mobile app usage and support of other mobile initiatives across the organization.
- Execute marketing and user acquisition campaigns
- Serve in an on-site leadership role at events
- Help plan, attend, and execute trainings on the app to internal staff members
- Brainstorm and present ideas for increasing fan engagement through events, marketing campaigns, outreach, etc.
- Develop post-event reports that showcase each sponsor’s exposure and prove the fulfillment of key goals
- Supporting the Mobile team with additional projects, as assigned
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must be available to work weekends and evenings starting August 2018
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Demonstrated understanding and familiarity with new technology and mobile apps
- Experience with sales, customer facing positions, and/or product donation solicitation preferred
- A passion for finding solutions and providing unparalleled customer experiences
- Knowledge of marketing and experience promoting an event, a company, or a brand preferred
- Ability to interact effectively and in a profession, diplomatic, and mature manner
- Strong leadership abilities and a self-starter able to work independently or as part of a team
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Pro Ice Hockey Team