Event Security Officer
- Work outside in all elements.
- Maintain a post, which may not give you a view of the Sports game, Concert, or event.
- Attend pre-shift meeting prior to start of each shift.
- Provides excellent guest service to guest and employees by keeping a friendly and professional demeanor.
- Regulate and monitor credentials of everyone for specific access to sensitive location areas throughout venues.
- Circulates among visitors, patrons, or employees to preserve order.
- Respond quickly to potential crowd control issues, provide escorts for unruly fans when ejections are warranted.
- Screen patrons upon entrance via bag searching technique, hand wander metal detector, and ID verification scanner.
- Keep interior and exterior of the venue clear and safe, cleaning spills and removing food, trash or other obstacles, before, during and after the shift
- Safeguard against theft and property damage
- Ensure that no weapons or harmful items enter the venue by inspecting every guest with a metal detector or pat-down search
- Ability to create effective incident/accident reports, both verbally and written when appropriate.
- Aid all positions and communicate effectively with others to enhance members experience
- Enforce House policy regarding photos/videos/recording devices
- Walk up and down stairs with or without accommodation
- Regulate and control access to restricted and secure areas
- Patrols and monitors all areas of the venue and identifies safety risks/violations, and able to resolve them.
- Assist with directional and informational inquiries
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Flexible schedule and ability to work late hours, weekends, long nights, and holidays.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to lift or move up to 25 lbs. using proper lifting techniques.
- Comfortable assisting with large crowds.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in written for public interaction and report writing.
- Ability to diffuse volatile situations with tact and diplomacy.
- Positive, approachable demeanor with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to perform a variety of duties often changing from one task to another of a different nature without the loss of efficiency or composure.
- Read, write and speak English fluently.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,076 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports and Entertainment
Sports and Entertainment