Athletic Trainer Staff, Full Time
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Bachelor’s degree from a CAATE-accredited undergraduate institution
• Master’s preferred
• BOC certified or eligible to sit for the BOC examination
• Certified as a professional rescuer by the American Red Cross or an equivalent certification
The responsibilities of the successful candidate will include:
• Assist in the provision of athletic health care to student-athletes. Team assignment to be determined. In-season practice and event coverage required. Travel with the team may be required, depending on sport assignment.
• Serve as a preceptor in the athletic training program
• Uphold the mission statement of both the EC AT Program and the College
Compensation includes the following:
• Payment of national and state dues
• Funding for continuing education/professional development
Application materials may be submitted electronically. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled with plans to fill the position by August 3rd, 2020.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
No Commitment - $19.95 a month after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Private University (GA)