Associate Director Athletics for Compliance and Life Skills
To include but are not limited to:
- Provides leadership to the department relative to education, monitoring, enforcement and maintenance of an NCAA complaint department.
- Ensures that the department is in compliance with all rules and regulations of the institution, MAAC Conference and the NCAA.
- Administers the department’s compliance program and recommends appropriate actions to ensure compliance throughout the department.
- Investigates and reports any rules infractions.
- Administers compliance education program with the group and individual sport meetings and newsletters.
- Responsible for roster management.
- Monitors the status of incoming and outgoing transfer student-athletes.
- Certification of continuing eligibility for student-athletes in 19 varsity sports.
- Prepares waivers, releases, transfer evaluations and reports for the conference or national office.
- Monitors and implements the National Letter of Intent Program.
- Participation in Admissions and Orientation Programs. Attends conference and national meetings required.
- Possible sport supervision – Sports Administrator – depending on experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree required Master’s Degree preferred.
- Prior experience with compliance and eligibility process at the Division I level.
- Thorough knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to work with NCAA Compliance Assistant Programs and ARMS.
- Required to travel and the ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with coaches, students, faculty, administration, and community.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Private School (PA)
Independent Co-ed School
Independent Coed Prep School