Athletics Digital Media Intern
- The candidate would be expected to:
- Facilitate live productions on ESPN3 and the University Digital Network, including setup, breakdown, pre-game preparation and pre- and post- production video work
- Shoot and edit highlights and features to air on the website and during ESPN3 segments
- Serve as the primary sports information contact for the Universities highly successful track and field and cross country programs, including writing recaps, previews and updating records.
Required Degree, License or Certifications:
Required Skills or Software:
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills,
- Must have an understanding of the University's concern for academics as well as athletic excellence,
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word 2013, Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel 2013
Required Years of Experience: 1
- Bachelors degree or obtain by date of employment.
- Experience with live productions of collegiate athletics.
- Working knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.
- Must be available to travel and to work nights and weekends.
- Knowledge of equipment and Newtek 3Play systems.
- Experience with Final Cut, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe After Effects.
- Experience in a collegiate sports information office.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,274 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sporting Goods Company
Pro Ice Hockey Team