- Assist students with proper fitting and care of helmets, shoulder pads and other basic safety and athletic equipment. Respond to questions regarding proper fit and sizing.
- Assist supervisor in the organization and management of all athletic equipment.
- Assist supervisor in the instruction of proper use and care of instructional equipment.
- Maintain accurate records of equipment use by students; maintain student files on the checking-in and checking-out of equipment.
- Monitor equipment storage area for safety and report student safety issues to the supervisor. Communicate with custodial staff as to the cleanliness of student work area.
- Order and distribute supplies and equipment; maintain accurate inventory of supplies and equipment assigned to department or program. Issue and receive instructional supplies and equipment. Research and compile data for reconditioning and replacement of supplies and equipment.
- Perform a variety of duties for away games, including packing, loading and transport of supplies and equipment. Assist supervisor with equipment issues during all home and away games.
- Oversee and instruct student workers with the cleaning and folding of uniforms and other safety equipment. Perform laundry in absence of student workers.
- Assist Athletic Trainer with hazard materials assessment, including blood borne pathogen awareness and training.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
Any combination equivalent to graduation from high school and one year related experience working with students.
Experience with Football Equipment.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,274 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Christian University
Sports & Entertainment Company