Social Media Intern
- Assist with content creation and posting for the NFL Team’ official social media accounts, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and TikTok.
- Design graphics and other types of visual content for use on social media and digital channels.
- Provide live social coverage on gamedays and other events.
- Find innovative ways to grow and engage the social media audiences.
- Assist with monitoring and tracking team-related activity across all platforms.
- Utilize social media analytics tools to produce reports that evaluate the performance and effectiveness of social media campaigns.
- Help with photo needs, including editing, curating, organizing, shooting and posting to social media.
- Assist with miscellaneous social and digital projects as necessary.
- Undergraduate degree and experience in related field.
- Strong graphic design and video-editing skills, including experience with Adobe Photoshop, After Effects and Premiere Pro.
- Understanding of how to write copy, create content and post on each social platform.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment as part of a team.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Knowledge of the NFL Team’ organization and the NFL is beneficial.
- Previous experience working with sports/brand accounts is a plus.
- Willingness to learn about emerging forms of social media, industry trends and best practices.
- Ability to produce high-quality work while managing multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Ability to analyze social media data and organize into actionable information.
- Flexible availability to work at all hours of the day, throughout the week and holidays (as needed).
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,101 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime