Seasonal Drag Racing Operations
- Will assist in the overall operations of the Drag Strip including but not limited to the following areas.
- Start line: Watch for and cleaning up debris, oil, and water.
- Staging Lanes: making lane assignments for classes, pairing of cars, and sending them to the ready line when needed.
- Water Box: Responsible for keeping a specified area wet for race cars to do burnouts before going to the start line. This individual is also responsible for keeping the area clean of gravel and debris that can be hazardous to cars and driver/crew behind the water box and signal lying to drivers to begin the burnout.
- 10-15 hours per week during the racing season.
- Good with people
- Must be able to work long hours in the outdoor weather
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be 18-or-older
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,914 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports & Entertainment