Vice President Human Resources
In this position, the Vice President, Human Resources will be responsible for establishing and leading the Human Resources function for the newly formed Lower Division League (LDL). In this role, you must be able to roll up your sleeves and thrive in an innovative, fast paced environment while providing strategic human resources leadership, consultation and coaching to business leaders to develop and execute HR strategies that will foster organizational and people effectiveness as well as an inclusive and equitable culture.
- Develop, implement, and oversee LDL’s people strategy, procedures, and policies.
- Oversee talent acquisition efforts including talent strategy, diverse recruiting and sourcing, and the candidate experience.
- Partner with leaders on developing short- and longer-term people strategies and annual goal setting process to ensure alignment to business groups strategic priorities.
- Provide coaching, counseling, and advice to guide leaders and employees with regards to HR programs, practices, policies, legislation, and regulatory requirements including interpretation of policy, identification of risk, impact to the business and recommended solutions.
- Develop comprehensive approaches to employee development by providing guidance on career paths, employee development, and learning opportunities.
- Develop and oversee the total rewards program including designing and implementing benefits, wellness, and compensation programs, policies, and procedures.
- Stay up to date with HR-related best practices and ensure compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 735 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
American Pro Soccer Club