- Assist with month end closing procedures, including journal entry preparation for various activities such as prepaid, petty cash reconciliation, suspense, unapplied and third party.
- Perform analysis of balance sheet accounts and prepare account reconciliations including company credit cards, reclass/adjust intercompany activity (DTDF), health benefits and other payables.
- Perform analysis and review of weekly payables submitted by other departments and submit weekly AP wires and check requests for payment approval.
- Detail processing for accounts payable invoices and expense reports.
- Improve vendor relationships and manage contracts while searching for expense improvements.
- Assist with other accounting functions as needed, including administration work.
- Assist with event settlements and end of the year stadium settlement.
- Assist in compiling audit information.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or finance preferred.
- 2+ years of experience within the accounting field.
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of Excel, accounting and banking sysems.
- Must have a strong understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be a take-charge, forward-thinking person who is able to work non-traditional hours, in non-traditional settings, within a team atmosphere.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 736 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime