Manager, Marketing and Graphics GLeague (Basketball Ops GLeague)
- Deploy email campaigns that drive sales and deepen fan engagement.
- Create engaging content for the team’s social media platforms and website.
- Place media buys for advertising campaigns (emphasis on social and digital advertising).
- Help execute special events for our fans and ticketholders.
- Ensure partnership marketing plans are properly executed.
- Develop and execute game day promotions and giveaways.
- Leverage brand guidelines to create graphics for marketing as well as the in-game experience.
- Ensure league-wide marketing initiatives are properly supported by the team.
- Attend all home games and special events.
- Assist with special projects for General Manager and front office staff as needed.
Criteria/Qualifications: The Manager, Marketing and Promotions will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication or a closely related field.
- 3+ years of professional experience in marketing, advertising or communication.
- Track record of strong project management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Dreamweaver (or basic HMTL understanding). Must be able to provide samples of design work.
- Proficiency with email marketing. Experience with Marketo is a plus.
- Excellent writing and storytelling abilities. Must be able to provide writing samples.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 750 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports & Entertainment