This position will be responsible for the identification, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of donors involved in annual membership activities for The University of Tulsa Department of Athletics. These responsibilities will be carried out in accordance with NCAA, American Athletic Conference and University rules and regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directly manages the annual fund program that supports the Department of Athletics.
- Designs, executes and administers the annual membership drive, including the establishment of goals, campaign timelines, and appropriate stewardship of all donors to the Golden Hurricane Club.
- Files timely and accurate contact reports on donor calls to ensure information sharing.
- Directly assists in all special events that are specific to athletics as directed by the Associate AD for Development as well as select University events.
- Utilizing a nondiscriminatory approach that provides equal opportunity for employment and advancement, embracing and encouraging our employees’ differences, and championing an environment where every team member feels valued, assists in supervision of Department Assistant and Development Assistant
- Works closely with the development staff to manage departmental operating budget.
- Attends home athletic contests or events as assigned.
- Travels to away athletic contests or events as needed.
- Represents the University at conference meetings when required.
- Performs other duties as assigned/needed.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Belief that a culture that encourages collaboration, flexibility, equity and fairness that enables individuals to contribute to their full potential, feel valued, and supported is key to success; personally, professionally and for the company.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required.
- Minimum of three (3) years of related work experience is required, with (3) years of experience in intercollegiate athletics fundraising, including annual fund, preferred.
- Ability to effectively coach and supervise others.
- Experience managing parking and organizing volunteers is preferred but not required. Available to work Athletic events including home games and special events in evenings, and on weekends and some holidays as required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 534 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Venue and Management Services
Collegiate Sports (NE)
Sports Organization (SD)