- Provides specific leadership and direction to the Cleaning and Maintenance/Groundskeeping departments.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with mechanical contactors and vendors of the facility.
- Oversees the timely and effective response to requests received from external organizations, agencies, departments, and individuals.
- Maintain functionality of all equipment within the facility. Make appropriate repairs as necessary. Provide necessary preventive maintenance efforts to maximize equipment lifespan.
- Develop and maintain accurate energy consumption reports.
- Create both annual and event specific cleaning/sanitization budgets.
- Prepare and manage groundskeeping annual budgets.
- Ensure compliance with all safety regulations and Code compliance for the operation of the facility.
- Expertise in efficiently and effectively operating mechanical systems for a similar type venue.
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate large projects simultaneously.
- Maintain awareness of new developments and trends in the field of facility system operations, cleaning, and maintenance.
- Familiar with L.E.E.D. (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) / U.S. Green Building Council requirements.
- Professional certification preferred, but not required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 527 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Pro Soccer Team