Sr. Information Technology Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage financial aspects of the IT department, including purchasing, budgeting and budget review.
- Keep current with the latest technologies.
- Supervise full-time, part-time, contractual technicians, stagehands, computing and telephony staff.
- Develop training programs that insure that all staff members are proficient in operating and maintaining computer, lighting, sound, audio-visual, and phone systems.
- Develop, implement, document and maintain effective facility maintenance policies, procedures and programs. To include PM on all computer software and hardware, and all phone systems.
- Prepare and provide to management team specific reports and documents.
- Oversee related contracted maintenance agreements. Develop bid specifications, renewal agreements, and manage all other related items to insure that acceptable and quality performance levels are achieved.
- Maintain and update VM Ware infrastructure, CISCO infrastructure, and Exchange directory.
- Ability to maintain efficiencies on POS systems.
- Work with Event Manager to facilitate computing, audio-visual and phone needs of the clients.
- Attend production and weekly staff meetings. Develop and maintain a harmonious working relationship with all of the other departments
- Position requires the ability to work at all ASM Global facilities in Wichita.
- Regular attendance is an essential job function.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 527 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Organization (SD)