Associate Director, Athletics Advancement
Our responsibility is to deliver a holistic student athlete experience with high standards of performance, providing an environment where champions of uncompromising character, fully engaged with campus and the community, prepare to make a positive impact in a complex and changing world.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education, training and or experience.
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusiveness, including, but not limited to, collaboration, staffing and programming.
- Progressively responsible experience in relationship management, frontline fundraising, outside sales, or membership programing in a nonprofit or for-profit organization (typically five years).
- Experience using a relational database or CRM (e.g., Blackbaud CRM).
- Experience working with automated email systems.
- Ability to oversee multiple projects and quickly discern complex and competing interests.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills to establish and maintain good working relationships throughout the campus and with external constituencies.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- An advanced Degree (preferably a Master's degree) in Sports Management, Higher Education Administration, Business or other related field.
- Experience with volunteer board management.
- Experience exceeding goals in a metrics-driven organization.
- A curious nature and interest in lifelong learning.
- The desire and ability to innovate and implement dynamic change.
- The desire and ability to exceed goals.
- The desire and ability to build consensus among colleagues.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 534 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime