Associate Athletic Trainer
This position will serve in the department of Athletics, assisting in the daily operations and provide multifaceted healthcare for Football program. This position reports to the Head Football Athletic Trainer.
5-6 years of athletic training experience, excellent interpersonal and communications skills as well as organizational and administrative skills would be highly preferred.
- Master's degree in athletic training, exercise science or closely related field
- 4 years of post-baccalaureate athletic training experience, or an equivalent education and work experience
- NATA and NATABOC Athletic Trainer certification
- Eligible for Kentucky state licensure
- First Aid and CPR/AED Certifications
- Knowledge of NCAA and ACC rules and regulations
- Ability to travel and work hours on nights, weekends and holidays
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,136 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Track & Field Facility
Horse Racing Complex