The Operations Coordinator will be responsible for organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency. The Operations Coordinator will also assist in the execution of digital operations projects.
- Responsible for coordinating security and facilities with building and company resources
- Review supply requisitions to maintain inventory levels
- Coordinate office and facility moves
- Process all deliveriesManage office space work orders, inventory tracking, and supply orders
- Assist in maintaining all furniture requests and allocations
- Responsible for all correspondence related to moves, including emails, forms, and creating work tickets
- And more!
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,136 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports & Entertainment
Sporting and Entertainment, CA
Sporting and Entertainment