Men's and Women's Cross Country Head Coach
The position will be responsible for all aspects of the university's athletics program, including coaching and mentoring student-athletes. It also includes recruiting prospective student-athletes, scouting opponents, practice planning, fiscal management of the budget, fundraising, and game scheduling.
- Oversee the planning, organizing, directing, and implementing of all phases of an NAIA men's and women's cross country program.
- Direct all recruiting efforts of prospective student-athletes in regards to evaluations, official and unofficial visits.
- Oversee all aspects of game preparation including practice and scouting reports.
- Organize pre-season, in-season, and post-season preparation and coaching.
- Perform game administration duties for other teams' home events as needed or as assigned.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,136 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Collegiate Sports, MI
Public University (OH)
Private University (IL)