Assistant Men's Tennis Coach
The Assistant Men's Tennis Coach is responsible for directing all activities of the program. The position also includes managing student-athlete performance and maintaining a culture of personal accountability in student-athlete performance and conduct, assisting in the planning and direction of all practices, travel, and game activities.
- Exhibit excellent written and verbal communication, organizational, public relations, interpersonal, customer service, and supervisory skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work cooperatively with others; commitment to working with multi-cultural populations.
- Strong recruiting ties internationally.
- Bachelor's degree (Master's preferred) from a regionally accredited institution.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience coaching/competing at a college level or comparable experience preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,508 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Christian University
private University, IL