The Graphic Designer will be expected to bring design solutions to life while adhering to marketing strategies and business goals. Generate concepts and work on projects from conception to delivery in a high-paced, ever-changing environment. Very high attention to detail is required in this position.
- BA/BS in graphic arts or graphic design or equivalent experience.
- 2-3 years of graphic design or graphic arts experience
- Possess a broad and practical knowledge of layout, color theory, typography
- Solid experience in sports/entertainment or a related industry
- Full mastery of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and other Creative Suite programs is required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,508 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime