Assistant Athletic Trainer
Under the general direction of the Head Athletic Trainer, the full-time 10-month Assistant Athletic Trainer is responsible for the prevention, treatment, management, and rehabilitation of athletic injuries; the administration of the Shimano Training Room; and the management of all NCAA and college policies related to sports medicine, insurance, and wellness education.
- A high level of independence and organization is required.
- Candidate must be available for weekend, evening, and early morning practices and events.
- The head athletic trainer will also need to be available during break sessions when classes are not scheduled.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- At least two years of experience as a certified athletic trainer at the college level or equivalent combination of education and experience.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 412 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Youth Sports (CA)
Youth Sports Camp
Sports Camp (CA)