PT Assist. Coach - Squash and Tennis
The PT assistant coach is responsible for preparing the team for the intercollegiate season, including practices, scouting of opponents, match preparation, and team travel.
The individual will play an active role in identifying, evaluating, and recruiting qualified prospective student athletes.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree required and 1-3 years of collegiate playing and/or coaching experience.
- Individual must possess the skills and abilities or be able to teach and demonstrate all aspects of the sport they are coaching.
- Must be able to work independently and have the ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Able to explain and demonstrate that the individual can perform the essential functions of the job.
- Reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 438 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Youth Sports (PA)
Private University (CT)
Private College - MN
University Athletics (GA)