Physical Education/Health Teacher & Athletics
This position has been filled - Job#: 453379730
High School Sports Health and Wellness
About the Position
- Seeks an educator who can lead Upper School physical education classes for female students in addition to teaching health sciences courses and coaching athletics.
- Ability to devise and implement lesson plans for teaching physical education, physical fitness, health and wellness, and sports activities.
- Ability to teach health education classes to adolescent girls.
- Coaching opportunities for various sports teams.
- Athletic training experience a plus.
- Participation in professional development and certification opportunities provided by the school.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Masters preferred.
- Athletic Training certification a plus.
- Previous teaching experience in an independent/private school setting a plus.
- Excellent rapport with children and adolescents.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Commitment to the social, emotional, and cognitive needs of all children.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities: