Assistant Women's Rugby Coach (Full-Time)
- Teaching and player development
- Assist head coach with practice planning, practice execution, game strategy and game management
- Monitoring student athletes' academic progress
- Administrative duties assigned by the head coach
- Required Degree(s): Bachelor's degree
- Preferred Field of Expertise: Coaching and/or playing experience at the collegiate level preferred
- Required Training/Cert: USA Rugby Level 100 certification or equivalent required
- Preferred Training/Cert: USA Rugby Level 200 certification or equivalent preferred
- Required Licensure(s): Valid, insurable driver's license
- Strong knowledge of the sport of women's rugby
- Exceptional leadership and strong organizational skills.
- The ability to represent the philosophy and educational goals.
- Ability to work evening, weekends, and holidays as the schedule dictates
- Knowledge of NCAA regulations and ability to pass NCAA recruiting test within 90 days
- This is an exempt level, benefits eligible position, not limited to 35 hours.
- Normal office hours to include 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Flexible to the needs of the department.
- Nights, weekends, and holidays required as the schedule dictates.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
No Commitment Premium Subscription - $19.95 a month after trial period - Cancel anytime.
University ( PA )