Assistant Coach, Competitive Cheer
- Responsibilities include assisting and supporting the head coach in relation to:
- Strength & conditioning
- Team training and fundraising
- Candidates must be able to support and promote the University’s Mission.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Valid driver’s license
- Working knowledge of AACCA rules and an understanding of the philosophy behind them.
- Candidates must successfully complete the AACCA safety course.
- Successful candidates must possess cheer/gymnastics experience at the collegiate level.
- Coaching experience at the collegiate level strongly preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
No Commitment - $19.95 a month after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Sports & Entertainment Company