Prize Money Bursar
- Ensure a completed W-9 or W-8 tax form is collected for each player.
- Collection of the daily order of play and drawsheet.
- Remain apprised of the progression of the draw throughout the day so the prize money spreadsheet is updated for the losses in each of the respective rounds.
- Be accountable for a prize money bank and prize money checks and reconcile them several times a day.
- Update the check register on a daily basis for player advances and hotel per diems.
- Be able to access the hotel spreadsheet on google drive in order to pay hotel per diems based on the player policy.
- Communicate with Tours regarding missing tax forms, outstanding checks, player fees or fines, amateur players, lucky losers or player withdrawals.
- Communicate with the accounting office and player service teams throughout the day.
- Prize money for the ATP and WTA must be fully reconciled by the end of the day April 5th.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,994 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Preparatory School (FL)
Catholic College Prep School for Girls