College Athletic Scout
We are looking for scouts in the following sports: baseball, softball, basketball, football, volleyball, soccer, golf, lacrosse and track and field.
- Establish relationships with high school and club coaches to help find college-talent athletes.
- Establish relationships with college coaches.
- Meet with athletes and his or her parent(s) in person (or on the phone) to educate the family on the college recruiting process and the steps they need to take to be as successful as possible in the recruiting process.
- Become the athlete’s recruiting coordinator and give the athlete the support he or she needs to be successful in the recruiting process.
- And more
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interview athletes/parents and talk to high school, club and college coaches effectively.
- Athletic background and knowledge.
- College coaching or college playing experience (preferred, not required).
- Sales experience (preferred, not required).
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
No Commitment - $19.95 a month after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Catholic University (PA)