- Set / strike rooms with equipment (tables, chairs, staging, bleachers, risers, dance floor, pipe & drape, etc.) according to pre-determined floor plans for events in an efficient, timely, accurate and professional manner.
- Set / strike to include the manual movement of equipment throughout the facility from storage areas to event spaces and back to storage.
- Set / strike to include the removal of refuse, cleaning of floors & equipment, etc. to provide a clean event space before, during, and after an event.
- Review work assignments and Building Equipment Orders (BEO) with the Set-Up and Housekeeping Manager / Assistant Manager.
- Maintain department equipment as necessary, both operationally and in a neat and orderly manner for storage.
- Previous experience in janitorial maintenance.
- Knowledge of cleaning and sanitation products, techniques and working knowledge of cleaning equipment.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent preferred.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Customer service focused.
- Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must have demonstrated ability to function in fast paced, high pressure environment.
- Experience in heavy public contact.
- Possess superior interpersonal and communication skills with all staff, tenants and clients.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,823 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
NHL Franchise Hockey Club
Private University (GA)