Associate, Graphic Design
- Work closely with Brand and other departments (including but not limited to, Content, Social Media, Events, Analytics, Referee, Coaching and Development Fund) to design and produce creative that furthers Federation programs and platforms
- Leverage fan insights to design creative that excites and engage fans in effort to strengthen the brand in connection with our fans
- Partner with internal creatives and external agency partners to ensure consistency across all assets and foster a collaborative creative development process and environment
- Assists in developing and maintaining schedules for projects
- Plays a key role in Digital asset management throughout the organization
- Research and shares inspiration and best practices from design, sports and other industries
- Experience in an agency, in-house creative department or currently enrolled in a degree-seeking program at an accredited college or university or an advertising portfolio program (must be at least junior year).
- Must present a portfolio of works that represents a diverse creative skill set including:
- Identity / logo design
- Photo editing and compositing
- Proficient with Outlook, Word, PowerPoint/Keynote, and Excel.
- Ability to understand/follow creative direction and incorporate constructive feedback.
- Strong time management, organizational, and communication skills with an ability to work within strict deadlines and quick turnarounds.
- Highly creative and willingness to contribute innovative ideas/thinking
- Has a pulse on social media and cultural trends, and user interaction
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 714 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Facility (IL)
Sports Organization (IL)