24/7 Security Officer
The Security Officer is responsible for the incident reporting, and general security operations directly associated with protecting the facility, its patrons, employees and interest of the organization. This includes the protection of all Dickies Arena infrastructure and assets. Security officer personnel, will complete required training, work varying schedules, investigate incidents, complete reports, and patrol the facility.
Essential Functions Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Patrols the facility as directed to prevent or minimize property loss, property damage, personal injury, or situations having a negative impact on the organization.
- Monitors and authorizes entrance through issuance of visitor’s badge or check of credentials of employees, guests and others to ensure the safety and security of the facility.
- Unlocks and secures doors before and after events as directed.
- Move barricades to secure/open specific areas in and around the arena as needed.
- Operates detecting devices to screen individuals or packages and prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
- Responsible for monitoring security systems, work communications equipment and reporting any issues with the facility systems during assigned shifts.
- Completes all duties as otherwise assigned.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 542 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime