Parking Lot Attendant
The Parking Attendant is responsible for issuing parking tickets and collecting payment in accordance with the company’s operational policies and standards. Greet and answer guests’ questions, resolve issues, provide exceptional customer service, and direct guests where to park.
- Partner with all team members to provide the best guest experience.
- Provide quick and pleasant assistance supporting guests at entry and exit lanes.
- Issue parking tickets to customers, recording the required information on each ticket.
- Collect payment either through cash, credit card or voucher, always securing cash according to the company’s standard operating procedures.
- Assist and educate guests on Constellation Field’s policies and procedures.
- Provide the company’s standards of service with each guest interaction.
- Other duties as assigned.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,613 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports & Entertainment
Professional Basketball Team