Sr. Assoc. Athletics Director
The University seeks dedicated professionals who are committed to advancing our university mission to make education accessible to all. Successful candidates thrive in an environment where ideas and perspectives represent a wide variety of cultures, backgrounds, and experiences.
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's/Advanced Degree preferred.
- 10+ years similar experience, preferably at the NCAA Division I level.
- Supervises two full time staff.
- Manages the budget for the NCAA Student Opportunity and Academic Enhancement Funds.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe, recruiting software (JumpForward or comparable) and NCAA applications including LSDBi, CA, RSRO, and the Academic Portal.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,443 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Media (IL)