Assist. Cheerleading Coach - PT
The part-time Assistant Cheerleading Coach role involves event planning, supervision of two cheerleading squads, teaching routines, and ensuring safe techniques.
The coach attends professional development activities, works with athletes during practices and meets, organizes schedules and facilities, and monitors academic performance.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Experience as a competitive cheerleading coach at the high school or college level preferred.
- Must possess effective coaching techniques and skills related to cheers, cheer-dance, stunting, and choreography.
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of the rules, regulations, strategies, and techniques of the sport.
- Must possess the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with school administrators, parents, and students.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 406 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
University - VA
Pro Soccer League
Sports Media (IL)