Join for FREE!
My complete job history has been involved with being around Sports. Specifically, the past six years I have planned logistics and operated countless sporting events.
VP of College Baseball Operations
May 2016 - Jun 2019
• Organized all aspects of planning and managing events, including recruiting teams and scheduling of 400+ teams • Executed event planning and client/coach services to create exceptional experiences • Constructed legal, contractual agreements with Universities
Visiting Clubhouse Coordinator
Feb 2016 - Apr 2016
• Supervised and oversaw the training and execution of bat boys • Managed all visiting team equipment • Responsible for filling team ticket requests with the box office • Monitored clubhouse furnishings
Jan 2014 - Apr 2016
• Anticipated and adjusted operational needs based off of prepared Bank Event Orders (BEO’s) • Managed cast positions through the utilization of CAD • Incorporated new founded understanding of high-capacity event planning and facilities management • Leveraged partners to prevent and resolve game conflict and operational challenges
Recreation Children's Activies
May 2013 - Jan 2014
• Partnered with different lines of business such as Food and Beverage to enhance Children’s Activities for Guests • Collaborated on a team of 90 Recreation Cast Members in a high-volume resort Guest environment • Offered customized care and comfort to the children in the Sandcastle Club, Boardwalk Community Hall, and Luna Park Pool
Pro Shop Staff
Mar 2012 - May 2013
• Developed expertise merchandise operations and guest service in golf equipment, apparel, and accessories • Modeled superior guest service to diverse peers by creating magical moments and providing immediate guest service recovery • Applied golf performance experience to enhance product knowledge and sales with both semi-pro and leisure golfers