Join for FREE!
Top-performing, result-oriented, and highly dedicated professional with experience in sports, events, administration, and health & wellness.Wheaton, Maryland USA
My experience in sports is mainly in event and facility operations. I thrive specifically in game day operations and facility management. My responsibilities included working with first responders, creating standard operating procedures, managing DI field hockey, volleyball, and basketball games, and overseeing various other events.
Senior Event Marketing Manager
Oct 2021 - Present
• Produce, market, and execute military and government events • Travel to installations across the globe to meet with leadership and promote events • Keep accurate, detailed, confidential records of events and expenses • Build and maintain relationships with government clients and event attendees
Aug 2021 - Jan 2022
Provided assistance to season ticket holders in the upper level suites. Was on hand to answer questions, guide people to their seats, provide excellent customer service, and ensure attendees were happy throughout their time in the stadium.
Jul 2017 - Feb 2018
• Performed general market research regarding athletes, brands, competitors, events and territories • Created and developed marketing campaigns • Prepared and submitted press releases to promote GSM and individual athletes’ brands • Landed endorsement deals covering multiple athletes within first few weeks of employment
Office & Business Development Manager
Nov 2014 - Oct 2021
•Schedule appointments & dispatch technicians • File documents, prepare payroll, and billing • Started eBay parts sales account • Opened new accounts with warranty companies that generate an additional $1600+ monthly
Track & Field and Assistant Girls Basketball Coach
Nov 2014 - Jun 2017
• Taught rules and fundamental skills while motivating and encouraging athletic development • Organized and supervised cleaning, storage and proper care of equipment • Coached the three top boys hurdlers in the area for three consecutive years • Monitored student athletes’ academic progress and ensured compliance with rules and regulations
Aug 2013 - Dec 2013
• Assisted new sports information director with reports and game statistics • Compiled new “Athletic Department Staff Manual” • Assisted compliance director with NCAA Student-Athlete Graduation & Retention Report and eligibility • Assisted with programs, setup, oversight, and tear down of the Annual Chick-fil-A Classic Basketball Tournament
Intern to Event Management Assistant
May 2008 - Jul 2011
• Game day operations manager for Volleyball, Field Hockey, & Women’s Basketball • Manager on duty for all events in absence of Director & Associate Director • Communicated and implemented event requirements with A/V, local and university police, security, and medical staff • Implemented continual risk management assessments and adjusted procedure