This week’s “Hot Job of The Week,” we wanted to focus on the Harrisburg Area Community College Men’s Assistant Basketball Coach job opening. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a squad poised to make a comeback this season Basketball program. Harrisburg Area Community College prides itself in creating opportunities and transforming lives to shape the future. If you’re passionate about basketball and mentorship – this is the job for you.
The Assistant Coach in conjunction with the head coach will, provide leadership, training, and guidance to student-athletes.
Further responsibilities include:
- Coach student athletes in skill development.
- Foster team cohesion and organization.
- Provide tools and teach skills that cultivate well-rounded student development within and outside of athletic programs.
- Organize and lead practices and games.
- Coordinate travel to and from games.
- Actively recruit student athletes within HACC and from the community.
- Develop and nurture student, community, and alumni relationships.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
As the leader in the market for sports job openings, we can help you find the latest Hot Jobs. Have any suggestions on sports jobs you would like to pursue? Let us know in the comments section.
Jobs in Sports will be showcasing weekly Hot Jobs. If this job isn’t an excellent fit for you – visit our site and view our Sports Job listings and find your best fit today!
*Harrisburg Area Community College is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.