Sports Sales Jobs & Internship
Are you interested in a rewarding career in sports sales? Do you have a passion for sports and enjoy the challenge of sales? Sports sales careers are a growing job market across the country. Dedicated to your success, Jobs in Sports has been helping thousands of enthusiastic applicants begin a sales career in the sports industry since 1999.
Our website makes your job search much quicker and convenient, and it is updated on a daily basis with the latest job openings in sports sales. Whether you have recently graduated from college or you are simply interested in a career change to sales jobs in the sports industry, we can help you find your dream job in the sports sales field.
Sports Sales Career Opportunities
Saint Paul, MN
San Jose, CA
Frederick , MD
San Jose, CA
Score Big with Jobs in Sports
Jobs in Sports is the best online source for finding the perfect job in the sports sales industry. Whether you have a desire to sell season tickets or talk to potential clients about sponsorships, we offer a broad range of jobs from beginners in sales jobs in sports to experts in the sports sales industry. But we don’t stop there.
We offer a wide range of resume services to make you the most competitive you can be and periodically review your resume and recommend you to potential employers if we believe that you can be a perfect match with a company for sports sales jobs.
As you can see, working at sales jobs in the sports industry offers significant benefits, and we believe that we can help you find your dream job. Our primary goal at Jobs in Sports is to continue to be the leading provider of sports opportunities and provide you with the latest job openings in the sports sales industry. Through the use of our innovative website, you will begin a successful career in sports sales.
93% of surveyed sports employers have indicated they are "more likely" or "far more likely" to hire Jobs In Sports.com members.
Frequently Asked Questions about Sports Sales Jobs
- Generate group ticket sales through telemarketing, referrals, networking events, outside appointments and, when necessary, stadium visits
- Service and up-sell existing group ticket accounts
- Provide daily sports sales reports and weekly activity
- Assist Account Executives in setting meetings with key decision makers of youth clubs
- Assist Account Executives in setting meetings with key decision makers of community and corporate groups to drive new sports ticket sales
- Establish strong relationships with group clientele for group outing renewals and referral leads
- Provide quality service to all group clientele
- Staffing of sports ticket sales tables during game day and all outside events including luncheons, business/trade shows, conventions, etc.
- Assist with creative concepts for production of group sports ticket sales material/collateral
- Meet all predetermined activity and sports sales goals
- Personally sell new season packages
- Assist with other ticket sales duties, as assigned
- Possess strong communication and organizational (both oral and written) skills
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and the internet
- Have the ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative
- Able to handle multiple tasks and prioritize
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner
Remember, the ability to perform well in sales jobs applies to any industry. You should not be hesitant to begin your sports sales career. Your education, training, and experience outside of the sports industry can translate to your next job within the sports industry. The fundamentals will always remain the same. Your passion for sports sales and dedication to excel is what matters.
In our ten years of working with hiring managers from sports organizations from around the country, we have rarely seen a sports sales job listing requiring sports industry experience. Time and time again, sports employers want a competitive personality who is able to take their skills and apply them to the sports industry. Your background is not nearly as important as your desire to work hard and succeed.
Supervisors and hiring managers in many different types of sports have used Jobs in Sports to find applicants for sales jobs in the sports industry including Baseball, Basketball, Football, Golf, Hockey, and Soccer. From minor league baseball teams to collegiate and major league football teams, decision makers from all over know that Jobs in Sports is the place to go to find the talent they need for sports sales jobs.
Are you ready to start your career in sports sales? JobsInSports.com is here for you to help make your dream career in sports sales come true.