We’re keeping our focus on Healthcare employees for our Hot Jobs, as we continue to trudge through the Coronavirus pandemic.
St. Bonaventure University is hiring a Assistant Athletic Director for Sports Medicine/Head Athletic Trainer.
Primary responsibility of this position are to administer and oversee the care, prevention, evaluation, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries to all student-athletes.
Additional Duties include:
- Manage, hire and supervise sports medicine staff
- Assign sport-specific responsibilities to staff and oversee at least one sport directly
- Organize and maintain all medical records in accordance with federal and state regulation.
- Maintain student-athlete insurance information
- Plan and coordinate physical examinations and communicate with physicians and coaching staff regarding the injury status of athletes
- Supervise the organization and administration of drug testing per NCAA and department policy
- Develop and maintain all department guidelines, policy and procedure in accordance with national/international best practices and consensus statements.
Recommended Qualifications, Skills and Abilities include:
- Master’s Degree with a minimum of 5 years full-time athletic training experience in a collegiate setting. Previous experience as Director of Sports Medicine preferred.
- Must be BOC certified and possess or eligible for NY state athletic training licensure. NPI Number Required.
As the leader in the market for Health & Fitness Jobs, we can help you find the hottest Health and Fitness jobs. Have any suggestions on jobs you would like to pursue? Let us know in the comments section.
Jobs in Sports will be showcasing weekly Hot Jobs. If this job isn’t an excellent fit for you – visit our listings and view our Sports Job listings and find your best fit today!
*St. Bonaventure University is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.