Not all Hot Jobs have to be jobs. If you’re pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or have recently graduated with a degree in media/video/film production and want to work in the sports industry – this is the internship you’re looking for.
The Green Bay Packers have a Broadcast Production internship opening from July of 2020 through June 2020. The Production Intern will assist in all aspects of production including studio and post production work.
Additional Duties include:
- Work with Videographer to help set-up and tear down equipment before or after daily shoots.
- Work with Editor to help capture, log, and tag footage for later use.
- Work with Producer to help gather various video production elements needed for features and show segments.
- Assist with other assignments and departments as deemed by Director of Packers Digital and Producer as needed.
Recommended Qualifications, Skills and Abilities include:
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or recently graduated with a degree in media/video/film production.
- Experience lighting subjects for single or multi-camera productions.
- Experience with Sony XD, and DSLR cameras for video production.
- Ability to work with non-linear Avid editing software.
As the leader in the market for Sports Internships, we can help you find the best opportunity to build your career in Sports. Have any suggestions on jobs you would like to pursue? Let us know in the comments section.
Jobs in Sports will be showcasing weekly Hot Jobs. If this job isn’t an excellent fit for you – visit our listings and view our Sports Job listings and find your best fit today!
*The Green Bay Packers are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.