With sports slowly beginning to return – it’s time to get back in the swing of things. If you’re passionate about sports and data analysis, the perfect opportunity for you is here.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Develop and manage automated reports that provide key insights, trends, benchmarks and best practices.
- Create ad-hoc analyses for features, clubs, leagues and internal stakeholders that inform that help define optimal placement of features, functionality and UI elements.
- Collaborate with engineering, product and design and operations to explore potential new feature ideas by mining existing web analytics data, designing A/B tests, and evaluating the results to produce recommendations and insights that will help shape business decisions.
- Monitor trends, spikes and significant changes in traffic and identify and articulate those findings in order to drive optimization of app features across our various sports clubs and leagues.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on data analysis and related best practices to business partners.
- 3 years+ of Digital or Web Analytics experience at a digital and/or mobile-first company
- Experience using Adobe Analytics, and/or similar systems (Google Analytics, Coremetrics, etc.)
- Knowledge of Tableau, Looker, Microsoft BI or other dashboard tools.
- Ability to analyze complex data and provide actionable insights using various data sources
- trong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to present complex information in a succinct and meaningful way while providing context around actions needed to achieve results.
- Strong work ethic and team oriented who can work with cross-functional teams like Product, Marketing, Engineering, and UI/UX.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office or comparable Google/Apple Suite, particularly in Excel and Powerpoint.
- Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Information Systems preferred but not required if candidate has applicable experience
As the leader in the market for Sports Technology jobs, we can help you find the best opportunity to build your career as a technology professional. Have any suggestions on jobs you would like to pursue? Let us know in the comments section.
Jobs in Sports will be showcasing weekly Hot Jobs. If this job isn’t an excellent fit for you – visit our listings and view our Sports Job listings and find your best fit today!
*YinzCam does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.