Are you ready to take your Baseball coaching career to a higher level? If you have previous collegiate baseball coaching experience this week’s hot job is for you.
Southern Wesleyan University, is looking for their next Assistant Coach for their baseball team.
- Attendance at baseball practices and assist on-field duties as assigned by Head Coach.
- Periodic check and monitor of weight room sessions and condition sessions by players.
- Provide assistance with fundraising and Southern Wesleyan baseball program outreach.
- Provide assistance with Academic Support and Grade Reports.
- Provide assistance with recruiting and data entry.
- Assist coaching staff with game-day activities. (Including, but not limited to: pre and post-game activities such as field maintenance, field preparation, and equipment setup).
- Ensuring scouting charts for opponents are being kept accurately.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained or working toward completion.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of the sport of baseball.
- Previous collegiate playing experience and/or college coaching experience required.
- Ability to provide effective leadership to student-athletes and encourage successful academic achievement and competitive performance.
- SWU is committed to maximizing the use of technology in its daily operations and in achieving its strategic goals; the ideal candidate will be familiar with integrated database management systems (Front Rush), including reporting, and have a high comfort level with web-based, mobile and PC applications including but not limited to the use of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
As the leader in the market for Baseball Jobs, we can help you find the best opportunity to start or continue your career in Baseball. Have any suggestions on jobs you would like to pursue? Let us know in the comments section.
Jobs in Sports will be showcasing weekly Hot Jobs. If this job isn’t an excellent fit for you – visit our listings and view our Sports Job listings and find your best fit today!
*It is the policy of Southern Wesleyan University to provide and maintain equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including but not limited to lactation), disability, genetic information, veteran-status, age, or any other classification protected by state, federal, or local law, unless a bona fide occupational qualification applies. The University reserves its right to operate as a church-related institution and to develop policies consistent with the religious tenets of its sponsoring denomination, The Wesleyan Church, and is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees on the basis of religion (Title VII, Section 702-703, United States Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended).