Sales specialists: This week’s hot job is for you! If you have your Bachelor’s Degree and two years of experience selling premium seating in the sports industry with a proven track record of successful sales results, the Indianapolis Colts want you as their next Premium Seating Account Manager.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Meet or exceed established monthly and/or yearly revenue and sales goals set for new business and renewals (suites, club seats, and Quarterback Suite seating).
- Prospect and cultivate new sales leads through creative lead generation methods, as well as follow up on leads provided by the organization.
- Conduct sales call via phone presentations, email presentations, in-office meetings/sales center presentations, and meetings at Lucas Oil stadium.
- Entertain and nurture relationships with clients and prospects through creative means including but not limited to: networking events, speaking engagements, one-on-one dinners/lunches, prospect sampling at games, seat visits at games, open houses at the stadium, and outside meetings.
- Perform accurate and skilled deal closing.
- Provide high-end service for our premium seating clients, including but not limited to: a collection of payments, receiving executed license agreements, managing day-to-day special requests, etc.
- Submit timely reports to management, including weekly and monthly sales revenue reports.
- Enter all pertinent prospect and customer information in the Salesforce CRM platform for efficient reporting and historical data purposes.
- Work with VP Premium Seating to create an individual business plan with regards to prospecting, lead generation, number of sales calls, establishing sales goals, the timeline for meeting goals, etc.
- Maximize relationships with clients to identify new revenue opportunities.
Design, present, and execute annual proposals to existing premium clients and referrals.
- Create new programs that lead to the generation of referrals from the existing books of business.
- Support the development and implementation of new and existing premium client benefits and experiences.
- Collaborate with industry leaders on best practices within the area of premium sales and service.
- Collaborate with Sponsorship Department on potential partnership opportunities that arise from relationships with premium seating clients.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Sr. VP Ticket Sales, Service and Operations and VP Premium Seating.
- Work all Colts home games and use that time to network and cultivate relationships with existing customers and their guests.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum two years of experience selling premium seating in the sports industry with a proven track record of successful sales results.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Professional appearance and positive attitude with a demonstrated passion for sales.
- Competitive, self-motivated, and creative-thinking skills and a team-first attitude.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook and preferred experience with PowerPoint or Publisher.
- Salesforce CRM database experience preferred.
- Experience working with the Ticketmaster Archtics ticketing platform preferred.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Must have a flexible work schedule to accommodate the need to work some weekends and evenings. Required to attend all Colts home games.
As the leader in the market for NFL Internships, we can help you find the best opportunity to start closing deals in the Sports industry. Have any suggestions on jobs you would like to pursue? Let us know in the comments section.
Jobs in Sports will be showcasing weekly Hot Jobs. If this job isn’t an excellent fit for you – visit our listings and view our Sports Job listings and find your best fit today!
*The Indianapolis Colts are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.