Global Operations Internship - Fall
- Responsible for providing operational, technical and clerical support to the Global Operations Team.
- Responsibilities of this position will be to help with ongoing global operations projects, assist with global athlete survey projects, support various projects, as well other tasks as assigned on a global basis.
- The Global Team supports our 230+ events around the world, operating in over 50 countries.
- Assist our Northeast Region with any operational projects, and various departments in the corporate headquarters with any ongoing operational projects as needed.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Collaborative personality, ability to work well in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Creative problem solver.
- Knowledge and interest in the sport of triathlon/running/endurance sports.
- Seeking a bachelor's degree from four-year college or university in Sport Management, Sport Recreation or Sport Business, or other related field.
- This will be an unpaid internship in exchange for college credits.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Sports Marketing/Sales Company
Professional Baseball Team